Pregnancy magazine arrives
The fourth issue of our pregnancy magazine, Becoming Parents – A Spiritual journey is now available.
And a New Journey Begins complements the first three issues that cover topics relevant to a couples’ pregnancy journey. The last issue includes articles on breastfeeding, respecting yourself, setting boundaries for visitors, baby’s first steps and sharing your hopes and dreams.
The four issues of Becoming Parents – A Spiritual journey include articles, prayers and meditations, written by leaders in the parenting world. The aim is to help couples spiritually connect with their baby before birth and help them understand the changes in their bodies and those of the infant.
Four issues will be sent to the expectant parents over the term of the pregnancy and each issue will be delivered at a time that is personalised and based on the baby’s due date.
Our writers have a wealth of experience and will help guide a couple through their pregnancy journey, whether it’s the first, second or third trimesters, or at the time of birth.
Each of the four issues include:
- Stories from other parents who have been on this journey
- Activities to enrich your journey
- Articles on how to strengthen your relationship with your partner, family, your baby and God
- Spiritual moments for developmental milestones
- Guides for important conversations
- Meditations for self-care
- Reflections from grandparents
- Articles on how fathers can be involved
- And naming your baby
The four issues are available for $20. Subscription details can be found at www.majellan.media/becoming-parents